Please contact the USTSF Board of Directors (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on any of the following available positions (serious inquiries only, please):
1. Sports Organization Committee Chair/Members. Non-pay; 5-12 hrs per week. See USTSF org. chart; all committees need additional members/help!!
2. Information Representatives. Non-pay; mans USTSF booth at USTSF/ITSF sanctioned tournaments; provides organization information and conducts on-site fundraising sales and raffles.
3. Webmaster/Website Administrator. Non-pay; updates layout, graphics, content as directed by USTSF President and/or members of Board of Directors.
4. Newsletter Editor/Writer. Non-pay; solicits, edits articles and other news submissions for USTSF email/online newsletter. Arranges page layouts, writes additional articles, may solicit advertising, may contribute to other USTSF website online content.
5. USTSF Regional and State Directors. Non-pay; serves as a) a bottom-up voice of the needs of their respective table soccer constituencies (to include the players, promoters, operators and distributors in their assigned area of responsibility) and b) as a key means of enhanced, cooperative communications regarding any plans/proposals by ITSF, USTSF, national promoters, manufacturers, associations/other federations and that may impact their constituencies.
Elected (USTSF Board Elections are held annually):
1. USTSF Board of Directors. Non-pay; serves in varied leadership and adminstrative roles; engages as lead on specific target issues of concern to U.S. players; may act as liaison between numerous levels of players, promoters, manufacturers, sponsors, media and other national or international federations; may represent the USTSF and the sport of table soccer at various trade shows, tournaments and/or promotional events worldwide.